HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!
I hope the new year is off to a great start and will only get better and better.
As I’ve mentioned to you before, I love quotations that I find here and there, and I frame many of them and put them on my office walls to inspire me. Sometimes just a few wise words at the right time can make a difference. So I thought I’d share some with you here, to inspire you too, and get the new year off to a happy start. I hope you like these too:
– Miracles DO happen!! (I have that one hanging right above my computer, where I see it whenever I send or read an email).
– “Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles” Mike Greenberg.
– No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
– “There are three things in life that are important.
The first is kindness. The second is kindness. The third is kindness.” William James
– There is No Set path, just follow your heart.
– Believe in the power of believing in yourself.
– Do what you can’t do later.
– Live the present, dream for the future, learn from the past.
– “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” Teddy Roosevelt.
– It is never too late to start your life over.
– I have the power to transform my life.
– If you can dream it, you can do it.
– Let your light shine!
– “When you go through a disappointment, don’t stop on that page!” Rev. Joel Osteen
– Bounce Back
– The night is darkest before the dawn
– “Never, Never, never, never Give Up.” Winston Churchill
– “One cannot do big things, only small ones, with an immense amount of love.” Mother Teresa
– Nothing is impossible.
– he best is yet to come.
Happy New Year to you, all my love, Danielle